CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe
CyberLink’s Deluxe Deluxe Screen Recorder captures your game, records desktop activities, or an application to create tutorials or record videos from devices such as webcams. CyberLink Screen Recorder ‘There are many reasons why you should want to share video content around the world. Whether it’s through problem analysis or an application tutorial, an in-game sightseeing system, or a show, or a company presentation, you can turn to a recording software application, such as an output document.
Hidden names can be a little overwhelming to run an application, but CyberLink’s screen recorder features aren’t limited to capturing screen programs, as you might expect. Instead, its developers plan to bring everything up, which will also allow you to edit, share, and stream videos, and complete the installation of various applications to perform all of these tasks.
Features of CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe 126.96.36.19960
• Go beyond just streaming in-game action and start creating content that engages with your followers on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook. Integrate webcam commentary into livestreams, or record and edit gameplay to focus on the best bits.
• Powered by CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools, Screen Recorder is more than just screen capturing software. Record & edit content to provide your audience with videos that are detailed, high-quality, and informative.
• Make presentations more interactive with screen sharing through livestreams. Record video conferences, or create more effective training material by recording your performances and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook:
• Using Screen Recorder, you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video in up to Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay to Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming with the world.
Stream from gaming consoles:
• Streaming on Screen Recorder is not just limited to the PC. You can live stream gameplay from a connected Playstation, Xbox, or other popular gaming consoles directly to Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook. Add live reaction video from your webcam to really engage with your viewers.
Integrate your webcam:
• Share more than just your gameplay. Share your gaming secrets, reactions, and commentary with your viewers by integrating webcam & microphone audio and video on top of your in-game footage, even when you’re streaming from a gaming console.
Reduced system footprint:
• We understand that CPU and GPU processing power is vital for smooth gameplay and streaming. While other screens capturing solutions consume far too much of the precious processing power that gamers require, we’ve taken every step possible to ensure Screen Recorder minimizes CPU & GPU load as much as possible for your gameplay. The results speak for themselves with comparative tests showing Screen Recorder 3 performs more than two times better than the nearest popular option on the market. That’s two times more processing power you can use!
Record from PC or console:
• Whether you’re a vlogger, gamer, or how-to expert, Screen Recorder will have you producing high-quality, detailed videos in next to no time. Record your whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app. For gamers, you can record gameplay from your PC even in exclusive mode, and also capture directly from your gaming console!
Easy-to-use editing tools:
• Don’t spend hours figuring out how to edit your footage. Screen Recorder comes with a remarkably simple editing interface that allows you to import and trim your footage quickly, add titles and transitions, and also add a particular audio backing track.
Record & edit presentations:
• Allow staff to review presentations by recording, editing, and publishing them online. Perfect for visually explaining things to colleagues, creating tutorials, or interactive visual training guides for your teams.
Livestream directly to your audience:
• Expand your audience by streaming presentation with HD screen sharing and integrated webcam video to YouTube and Facebook. It’s the easiest way to hold interactive presentations and connect with customers and staff.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (Windows 10 64bit recommended).
- Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above.
- Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher.
- Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher.
- 2GB RAM.
- 600MB for product installation.
- The Windows-compatible sound card is required.